[Noisebridge-discuss] Sudoroom welcomes Noisebridge to their new Oakland location!

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 00:04:08 UTC 2013

For those of you who are unaware, this has not actually happened. It has not been discussed or proposed. Nobody has discussed if/how this would be a good idea. Nobody has brought it up in the meeting (I believe the current ratio of things-brought-up-on-the-discuss-list to things-proposed-or-discussed-at-meetings is approximately 120:1).

Yes, you can still find Noisebridge at 2169 Mission, in San Francisco.

To make it even plainer, if you go to Oakland, you will *not* find Noisebridge there. Noisebridge is not in Oakland.

If anyone else has a way to phrase this even more bluntly or succinctly, feel free.

Frankly, this makes as much sense as me announcing that I've won the Pulitzer Prize in Science Fiction.

- Reverend Mik McAllister
This was not sent from my iThing, my eThing, or my anThing

Purveyor of Subversive Fiction
http://www.prismandink.com
http://www.lunatextpublications.com