[Noisebridge-discuss] I Want to Create Rock Guitar Improvisation Class

scottfeichter at yahoo.com scottfeichter at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 20:22:56 UTC 2013

I agree with miloh - Noisebridge is not really an appropriate place to teach a music class, much less one involving amplification.

And it is not really a place for practicing either, it can be very disturbing to others. And I am a serious musician myself.

I know it's difficult to find a space that is inexpensive to hold class...everybody has that dilemma...but you should try Community Music Center on Capp St in the Mission. It's right around the corner from Noisebridge and it's better set up for that type if event. They also have practice rooms.

That's my 3 cents.