[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Some interesting thoughts on "benevolent sexism"

Alcides Gutierrez alcides888 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 21:42:13 UTC 2013

Im surprised to be surprised by the surprising appearance of my surprising
reaction to being surprised by something about which I am not actually
surprised. In fact I was merely squeezing my square block to meet someone
else's peripheral vision of me. But my vision of their vision was skewed by
my own vision of past visions which were also only peripheral. Who knew my
lens skewed the whole situation and that's why people thought I was coming
sideways but I was really just trying to accomodate.

Alcides Gutierrez
http://e64.us