[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Some interesting thoughts on "benevolent sexism"

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 23:27:43 UTC 2013

This may be off-topic, but this strikes me as an "ecumenical" thread if
ever there was (in the non church-ful sense), so: I am starting a
club/support group for those who are celibate/sexually abstinent, with the
tentative title Single By Choice. You don't have to have been celibate for
10 years (like me) & our definition of celibate is non-clergical, i.e.
self-love doesn't count/is permitted. It's not a group of asexuals, just
people who choose to avoid or have somehow transcended sexually active
lives. All races & sexual orientations are welcome.

Except women.

(Kidding.)

+11+