[Noisebridge-discuss] [sudo-discuss] Help the new Berkeley hackerspace

David Rorex drorex at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 17:21:50 UTC 2013

So Patrick is not writing the book, it's already been written by David
Lang, and Patrick is just selling the book to raise money for his
hackerspace? The giant bold text at the top that says: "Hi, my name is
Patrick. I'm writing a book about "How to make your Dreams Come True" and I
need your support to make it happen." is what confused me.