[Noisebridge-discuss] Inexpensive android tablets?

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 21:03:20 UTC 2013

I can tell you that the $90 chinese tablets on Amazon are REALLY bad
compared to "real" tablets. If you can afford the $200 Nexus 7 it's a MUCH
better device than the $90 tabs. We bought one of the cheap ones at work,
and it's so bad that not only are we not going to use it here, but I could
take it home and use it for free and I still don't think I'll bother.