[Noisebridge-discuss] SF Chronicle Copies Disbursed in Noisebridge

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 22:52:42 UTC 2013

(Because even though I critiqued one point of this article, overall it's
quite good imo, I especially like the ending perspective about how what is
happening right now will also end up "preserved in the amber" of the
Internet Archive. Ah, to be preserved in amber in an archive...that
blissful end, to which we aspire.)