[Noisebridge-discuss] Dual boot Windows XP installation on OS10.5

macegr garrettmace at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 22:32:19 UTC 2013

Also, unlike Windows 7, Windows XP loves running in a VM. Parallels (not free) will work best, but Virtualbox (free and Free) will also do the trick. You can make a Bootcamp partition for maximum performance, and then get either Parallels or Virtualbox to boot from it if you don't feel like restarting your Mac sometimes.