[Noisebridge-discuss] Desperately seeking help! 30 min / 1 hour(?) of Xcode / Obj-C Q&A? (willing to pay!)

Ari Lacenski alacenski at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 18:51:29 UTC 2013

Ken,
I had 90% of my personal "How to use Github" screed written on a text
file on my computer. This email provided the final incentive for me to
get that bad boy up right now.

Here you go, and I hope it helps:

https://github.com/tensory/HowToGit

There are others out there as well (I liked
http://hoth.entp.com/output/git_for_designers.html) but I feel that
most tutorials don't teach people to branch early and often, and they
really should.

Best,
Ari