[Noisebridge-discuss] Extremely sketchy event w/ bikes just now

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Thu Apr 11 15:17:10 UTC 2013

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 2:39 AM, Nicholas Granado <ngranado at gmail.com>wrote:

> Why did he leave with bikes that aren't his?

The problem is, how do we know whose bikes they are?

I wonder how he was able to walk out of the building carrying three bikes.
Two is pretty tricky, but three? Magic.

FWIW -- When I'm visiting 2169 and have to step out for food or whatnot, I
take my U-lock and just loop it over my frame and back tire. It doesn't
lock it to anything, but if someone wanted to walk off with it, they'd look
pretty silly.

I say, if someone is sketchy and carrying bikes away, see that they can
unlock any attached locks.

Cheers,
jof