[Noisebridge-discuss] pony.noise/gate video feed

Ken M. Haggerty kenmhaggerty at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 17:46:20 UTC 2013

In a separate previous discussion the following concerns were raised:

• Some NBers did not want to encourage those not at Noisebridge to open the
gate remotely, and adding a video feed to the page may encourage that.

• Some NBers are concerned about any infrastructure that conceptually
allows stealth recording of NBers, including when entering the space, are
in general against even having a camera at entrance (except perhaps one
with a retractable cover).

-Ken