[Noisebridge-discuss] Who do we want to exclude? [Drama]

Ken M. Haggerty kenmhaggerty at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 05:54:56 UTC 2013

Again, you won't get in trouble unless:
[_] It is against the landlord's policy and the landlord sees you or learns
otherwise
[_] It is against Noisebridge policy (I don't think it is?) and someone
else asks you to come back in.

I would guess that it would be similar to standing on a roof or other
non-intentional space. There is no law against standing on your roof
(otherwise you wouldn't be able to clean your roof and gutters) but if you
live in a shared building most landlords will forbid it. I would guess that
the same applies to fire escapes; e.g., my lease forbids me from standing
on the fire escape other than to escape fires. In terms of the law,
you would only become an obstruction if you become immobilized and/or block
the exit.

I am not familiar with Noisebridge's lease.

-Ken