[Noisebridge-discuss] Extremely sketchy event w/ bikes just now

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 00:23:35 UTC 2013

--- On Sat, 4/13/13, Drew McDermott <drewmcdermott2002 at gmail.com> wrote:
> CPR breaks your ribs, has a very low success rate, and even when
> successful, your qualityof life post-successful-CPR is horrible.
> I wouldn't want a trained medical professional attempting CPR on me.
> If I were conscious, I wouldn't want a Noisebridge member who has gone
> through a few CPRtraining sessions attempting CPR on me either.
> Here's more info:
> http://www.radiolab.org/blogs/radiolab-blog/2013/jan/15/bitter-end/

First of all, I have do-acratically created the following page for people who do not want to have CPR or other-life-threatening methods of resuscitation performed on them: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Do_Not_Resuscitate

Second of all, I would be more than willing to bring in my tattoo equipment to tattoo a "Do Not Resuscitate" tattoo on those who want it. Since this is a matter of life and death, I will gladly donate my time and materials for such tattoos.

Last but not least, can we create a new mailing list for all of these exciting, engaging, and earth-shattering changes of subject proposed by those who have no interest in actually working on the issue at hand?

Perhaps we can call it "full-power-to-deflectors-Mister-Scott".

- Reverend Mik McAllister
"You can see the summit but you can't reach it
Its the last piece of the puzzle but you just can't make it fit
Doctor says you're cured but you still feel the pain
Aspirations in the clouds but your hopes go down the drain"
 - Howard Jones, "No One Is To Blame"
Purveyor of Subversive Fiction
http://www.prismandink.com
http://www.lunatextpublications.com