[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Addressing individuals

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 16:06:25 UTC 2013

I actually wrote this toward people who had no say in your personal matter
and were calling it out on the discussion list anyway, but I left the
language general enough to refer to your callouts as well.

Most of us have no part in this conflict. Those who are involved would best
resolve it by meeting with a mediator and keeping accusations and
name-calling off the list. Those who are NOT involved would best keep their
thoughts private.

Jeffrey