[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Addressing individuals

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Apr 18 23:21:58 UTC 2013

> Frankly this drama has demotivated
> me from actually stepping foot in
> Noisebridge,

I completely understand and empathize. For what it's worth, surprisingly, it's not like this in the space. The list had always been chucked full of drama (all the way back to the "mercury" days). I've been totally disheartened and showed up in the space and was amazed at how different things are in person.

With that said, there is something that was once there. I remember being so overjoyed being in the space on Monday nights in the era right after expansion to the newer space. How fun it was then. But still, it's still worth going now.

Cheers,

Glen