[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter Computer

Robert Benson sf99er at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 22:43:45 UTC 2013

guy from toronto hackerspace built a laser cutter & got it running
w/linuxcnc. said he had to compile the drivers, which involved determining
the # of steps in the stepper motors & autocompiling drivers. maybe i
should try to contact him...he said he would help, if we needed it.

do you work for retina, the software driving the lasercutter?