[Noisebridge-discuss] Spirited Juggling Class!

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 17:18:45 UTC 2013

Perhaps we need a policy stating explicitly which subjects are "real" hacking and which are not (and therefore don't belong in posts to the list).

- Reverend Mik McAllister

--- On Mon, 4/22/13, Ronald Cotoni <setient at gmail.com> wrote:
This is pretty off topic to hacking, that is what he is saying.  I think juggling is cool but it really doesn't belong.  For those "BODY HACKERS", you should try a gym or something.   Maybe the park.