[Noisebridge-discuss] Fw: Re: User creation log

Morgan. morganw8-nb at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 22:13:05 UTC 2013

I'm sorry, my scripting abilities are limited (at best).  I do not know how to "write admin

scripts to block the users" that you spoke of below.

I found these pages:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Secretaribot
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/User:SpammerHellDontDelete

I do not understand them either.  Yes, maybe Danny can show us how to use them.