[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge chem class?

Garrett Mace garrettmace at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 17:10:04 UTC 2013

Would you really call it artful, or even a troll? I believe one of the prerequisites is actually getting anyone to take the bait.

I'm sorry to say, trentspace at tormail.org, no one on the list actually believes you and is just getting a kick out of you wagging your tail like a puppy thinking your troll is working.

Or maybe the REAL artful troll here is getting me to believe that the troll believes that their troll is working. In that case, I will put on a hat in order to take it off for you.