[Noisebridge-discuss] Help with your LED Lanterns

Tully Gehan Tully at SamuraiCircuits.com
Tue Aug 13 16:29:48 UTC 2013

Hello Claudia Zeiler,

My name is Tully I grew up in the US but I am now living in Shenzhen China.
I am trying to link the manufacturing power of China with open-source
projects. I have some very good suppliers for solar panels and circuit
boards. I would be happy to supply you with circuit boards and components
for the "Kimono Lantern Kit" or any other design you may have.
I have two websites you see what I'm working on.
factoryforall.com
SamuraiCircuits.com

If you use the Kimono Lantern Kit it's probably best to get Akiba the
designers permission to use it. You can find him at freaklabs.org.
If the Kimono Lantern Kit is adequate. Possibly the most economical thing
for me to supply you with is a stack of circuit boards and a bag of each
component. I can also supply you with inexpensive soldering irons. Let me
know what voltage you need (120v or 240v). If you have a rough idea how
many kids you need I can give you a price for the circuit board and all the
parts.
If needed I can supply you with many other services such as packing all the
components into bagged kits, or even assembling finished circuit boards
with all the parts and tested.

Regards,