[Noisebridge-discuss] Lost portable phone charger. Sits in a black nylon case; Has several connectors in bag.

martin deviddo gmod4life1 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 15 00:36:01 UTC 2013

Noisebridge discuss!
Please help me find my portable battery pack- It's very important to me as it has sentimental value.

Chargable battery pack with black plastic casing with several usb ports on each side to charge phones on the go. Carried in a black niylon case with several connectors...

It's important! Let me know if you find it. Last time I had it was at the electronic benches at NB.

Thanks