[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: CHRS Flea Market Last Day Tomorrow + Volunteers Wanted. Berkeley

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Sat Aug 17 06:57:31 UTC 2013

--- Original message -----
From: CHRS <newsletter at californiahistoricalradio.com>

The latest from The California Historical Radio Society and its Bay Area
Radio Museum

** Last Chance to Shop
The CHRS Flea Market Tomorrow!
Many Items Free!
also Volunteers Wanted
FLEA MARKET SHOPPERS WANTED - LAST CHANCE !!!- Our next Volunteer day is
Tomorrow, Saturday, August 17th 9 AM at KRE in Berkeley. The enormous
electronic flea market is still overflowing with treasures. Please come
to shop. Bring your friends. No reasonable donation refused or if you
have already donated... just take home this gear for FREE. There are
still hundreds of items. Complete radios, colsoles and table tops,
parts, parts, parts, and more. Test gear, working 32" TV, display case
and much more. Urban Ore will be picking up next Tuesday.

Also, we need volunteers to help re-assemble the many remaining project
radios from the Coleman collection. These are the better radios that
will be added to the CHRS collection or sold in our Museum store. Come
lend a hand to CHRS. You'll be glad you did!

 californiahistoricalradio.com

---  Join the BerkeleyTIP-Global mail list -   http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal. All Freedom SW, HW & Culture.