[Noisebridge-discuss] Tonight 7PM - Fwd: [ARCA] Fwd: Re: Alameda Coummunity Low Power FM Radio - Fwd: Alameda Amateur Radio Monthly Meeting Agenda August 23 2013 Friday

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Fri Aug 23 21:44:41 UTC 2013

Norman, & everyone:
Everyone welcome.
You going?

---
You want better content for you on FM radio?
Be there 7PM.
:)

---
101 Rainbow Ct, Alameda, CA

l meetings are held at 431 Stardust Pl. @ W. Midway Ave. next to the Red
Cross Building in Alameda, CA. To get there from the corner of Webster
St. and Atlantic Ave., go west on Atlantic to Main St., and turn right.
Turn left on Midway Ave., then left again on Norfolk Rd., immediately
right on Stardust Pl., and right again into the first parking lot.

www.arcaham.org/club-info

ARCA Monthly Meetings
ARCA meets on the fourth Friday of the month at 7:00 pm in Building 522
at Alameda Point (the old Naval Air Station) which is located at the
Alameda Fire Department Training Center, 431 Stardust Place. Anyone is
invited to stop by one of our meetings.

www.arcaham.org/meetings