[Noisebridge-discuss] Noise Jam IV

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 07:14:11 UTC 2013

Watch our biggest and most insane noise jam yet!
at the August 10 Noisebridge fundraiser.

http://vimeo.com/72401592

Featuring:

  * Douglas Benner, hand-wired oscillator network
  * Martino Da Video, hand-bent Casio keyboard
  * Joe Lasqo, hand-coded MAX/MSP synthesis
  * Brian Day, hand-made acoustic magnet sculpture, measuring
    tape-o-phone, and more (non-electronic)
  * David Samas, hand-stroked Fronds, stroke rod (i beg your pardon!?),
    voice, electronics, fujara
  * Tom Nunn, hand-made Skatchbox (non-electronic)
  * J.C., bass oscillator and beer bottle slide-woofer
  * Warren Stringer, sound-reactive video synthesis projections
  * Dana, hand-coded Arduino LED sculpture
  * Johny Radio, hand-wired Schmidt NAND gate screamer circuit, and
    lighting design
  * Video recorded by Joseph

Best enjoyed to in a darkened room with headphones and your choice of
additive.

*_Next Noise Jam_: *The Noise Orchestra will perform our spooky "El Día
de los Muertos" concert, on Sunday evening, October 27th, at Noisebridge.
The theme is "Raising the ghost in the machine."

Please contact me if you'd like to perform, provide scary visuals or
set-pieces, or provide hand-made refreshments.
(no music experience required, but you must hand-build, hand-wire, or
hand-code your instrument)

Also, anyone who wants to create other, complementary Halloween
festivities for the same day, that would be really fun.

Johny Radio

Stick It In Your Ear!