[Noisebridge-discuss] cooking timers!

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Aug 28 00:01:56 UTC 2013

was this the guy you patiently coaxed for an hour:

http://spaz.org/~jake/pix/20130219081710.avi

Danny / O'Brien wrote:
My turning point came when I had to escort someone out of the space (I
was called from home to get the guy out, because everyone else had
apparently become too exasperated to do so). It took me an hour of
gentle coaxing because I decided that I wasn't going to shout or
threaten him. The last twenty or so minutes were down on the bottom
steps. Within seconds of me finally sighing announcing I was going to
take a photo of him sitting and refusing to leave, then taking a photo
of the guy, he left, having negotiated with me to delete the picture.