[Noisebridge-discuss] RADIO REPAIR CLINIC SATURDAY - SEPTEMBER 7TH., 9 AM – At KRE Berkeley - Fwd: Saturday AUGUST 31ST KRE Vokunteer Day CANCELED - Bay Bridge Closure

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Wed Aug 28 21:43:41 UTC 2013

----- Original message -----
From: CHRS <newsletter at californiahistoricalradio.com>

RADIO REPAIR CLINIC & VOLUNTEER DAY AT KRE SATURDAY - SEPTEMBER 7TH., 9
AM – At KRE in the Russ Dillberg Repair Shop –

Our repair clinics are always quite successful.
Have you been stumped by a problem repair?
Bring in your problem sets and our experts will help you get them
running.

4 sets maximum this time. 1 per person. First come, first served. To
reserve a spot for the Saturday clinic, email VP Scott Robinson
(mailto:Robinson Scott ?subject=Radio%20Clinic%20Apr%206) . Let Scott
know the make and model # of your set with a brief description of the
problem. Also it's a volunteer day - Always lots to do on our volunteer
days. Come help your favorite vintage radio society restore and maintain
our historic building, grounds and collection.

-----
The latest from The California Historical Radio Society and its Bay Area
Radio Museum

** Saturday Volunteer Day At KRE
CANCELED
Due To Bay Bridge Closure
Radio Repair Clinic September 7th
VOLUNTEER DAY, AUGUST 31ST AT KRE - CANCELED - Due to the Bay Bridge
closure. Please tell the computer-less ones... Our next happening at KRE
will be on Saturday, September 7th. We will host another of our very
popular Radio Activity Days featuring our radio clinic.

PRESIDENT OK - I have been asked by several members to mention that I
had major spine surgery last week. The operation seems to have been
successful and I'm healing well. Thank you to those who called or
emailed with kind wishes.
Best, Steve

Copyright © 2012 CHRS / BARM, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
P. O. Box 31659, SF, CA 94131 This message is being sent to you because
you requested information and updates from the California Historical
Radio Society and its Bay Area Radio Museum

---  Join the BerkeleyTIP-Global mail list -   http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal. All Freedom SW, HW & Culture.