[Noisebridge-discuss] autodesk software donation

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Aug 15 01:48:03 UTC 2013

i'm not promoting it, but someone donated it to noisebridge and i'm trying
to distribute it.  I care very much about FOSS software and that's why all
my circuit designs are in KICAD now (even though pirated windows software
is much easier) but I don't deny that people can use non-FOSS software to
achieve great things.  If they choose to.