[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking Visuals/LEDs for Halloween Jam

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 03:47:06 UTC 2013

BOO!

The Noise Orchestra will perform our Spooky Halloween "Raising the
Ghosts in the Machine" concert, on Sunday evening, October 27th, at
Noisebridge.
I'm seeking lights and visuals appropriate to a spooky halloween theme.

Lights can adorn the walls, ceiling, the conductor (me), and the
musicians themselves (if willing).
Anyone who would enjoy contributing lights or visuals to this event,
please ping me.

Also, anyone who wants to create other, complementary halloween
festivities for the same day, that would be riotous.

Thx,
JR

Johny Radio

Stick It In Your Ear!