[Noisebridge-discuss] Letter Lovers Class - Thursday August 22 - Lettering, Calligraphy, Pens, & Fonts

Stan James stan at wanderingstan.com
Wed Aug 21 23:24:22 UTC 2013

Tomorrow is the class for all those interested in letters, learning
calligraphy, improving your handwriting, and all related!

When: *Thursday, August 22, 7:00pm*
*We meet every week at this time, except for the 3rd Thursday of each month
when there is Five Minutes of Fame. *

Where: *Noisebridge, Church Classroom*
*Explicit directions to Noisebridge are in this
link<https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Getting_Here>
. *2169 Mission St., San Francisco, 94114
*Church is the classroom in the far back of Noisebridge, around the corner
from the Kitchen.*
*The buzzer is wonky these days, so call me if you can't get in:
917-575-2435*

You don't need to bring anything, but its suggested that you bring a music
player with headphones, some blank printer paper, and some pens (ballpoint,
felt-tip, calligraphy, etc).

Official class page: https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Letter_Lovers

Hope to see you!

-Stan