[Noisebridge-discuss] Network Security

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Aug 7 15:15:31 UTC 2013

I like talking about subjects around computer networking and security, so
this seems right up my alley.

It can be a pretty broad topic. Was there any particular aspect that
interested you? Large scales? Traffic analysis? IDS/IPS? DDOS mitigation?

I can explain DNS pretty well, and would be do something like guided
exploration.
In that format we'd talk about what it is and does, where to find the
relevant standards documents, and then we'd just take some traffic with
Wireshark and look at how some examples show up on the wire.