[Noisebridge-discuss] autodesk software donation

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Aug 14 22:56:47 UTC 2013

If someone wants to take the time to figure it out, it may be possible
to get an educational site license for free from Autodesk for some or
all of those.  Ace did this and now has some Autodesk software available
for use while at the space.  It's installed on one of the machines there
but it is also possible to use a copy installed on members/visitors'
machines while at the location.

Rachel1.0