[Noisebridge-discuss] Started work on a patch for the Operating System called Noisebridge.

Robert Chu robert.chu01 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 21:20:55 UTC 2013

If you are ever at Noisebridge check out 172.30.2.21, home of the future
Noisebridge App project. :-P

* Project(s) tracker(ing) for individuals, groups, and community
* Request (issues, complaints, problems) tracker
* Noisebridge virtual tour (photo/clicking google street view style)
* And more.

NB App meet time TBD :-)
Cheers

RaYc