[Noisebridge-discuss] Man seeks TRS-80

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Aug 20 05:43:34 UTC 2013

I don't know whether it was actually gone or you just couldn't see it back
there, but it is on my shelf, in the middle, sure enough.

You should take it off my shelf so it doesn't disappear again.. i don't
really want it there.  Maybe you can put it on mischief's shelf?

also if you like old computers there's a NEC portable of some kind near
the hack shelves.

-jake