[Noisebridge-discuss] The Great Non-Fire Wall of Noisebridge has been erected.

Robert Chu robert.chu01 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 00:01:41 UTC 2013

The shelves are stable and do not sway. In addition since the door swings
outward, there is a clear line of sight to see who would be going in and
out of there. No body has slept there yet, and if that becomes a problem I
think we should throw some technology at it as a solution... Perhaps loud
noises should be emitted after x number of minutes in there?

Cheers
Rayc