[Noisebridge-discuss] cooking timers!

jim jim at well.com
Wed Aug 28 03:42:25 UTC 2013

Good points.
    Seems to me: As NB is a public space, photo'ing
should follow the same policies as on the public
streets or bus stations....
    It's good manners to ask permission to record
or photo someone.
    It's bad manners to sleep at some place where
the principals don't want you to sleep, and to
rifle the shelves and other things.
    Best, all in all, to be kind as one tries to
maneuver another one out of bad mannered behavior.
But push does sometime come to shove.