[Noisebridge-discuss] cooking timers!

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 20:08:45 UTC 2013

Idle vision of re-creating a TV Trope prop-  ROVER.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rover_%28The_Prisoner%29

As an "Impersonal" PsychOps tool. Or we could use some other cyber agent.

The idea being that a human is "at risk" when confronting irrational folks
who might act violent about eviction. If 'bot interacting with human who
disputes messenger bot's status gets damaged- it becomes a stupidly simple
banishment for Property Damage as opposed to injured humans.

 And a soft sphere "might be" so ludicrously SMALL  damage risk=
potentially trivial  risk on NB's part yet effective by unquestioningly
ushering Persons Non Grata- to exit.

Oren Beck

816.632.3695