[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker B Cleaner: Body. Shower. @Noisebridge

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Aug 30 19:49:27 UTC 2013

Showers, beds and a kitchen...  Sounds like Noisebridge now has more amenities than most hostels. And, you can't beat the price.

So, should we change the name of Noisebridge?  Should we advertise?

Glen
P.S. This email was am attempt at irony because I don't think beds and showers help us encourage hacking -- but, it does help encourage living at Noisebridge (a discussion that will never be resolved -- it has been ongoing for so long).