[Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus proposal: renaming member categories

Tom Lowenthal me at tomlowenthal.com
Sun Dec 8 02:44:52 UTC 2013

I have proposed the following on the [upcoming consensus items][1] page:

> Renaming the category “Noisebridge Members” to the “Noisebridge Council”, and
> renaming the category “Associate Members” to “Noisebridge Members”. This change
> extends not only to our operations, but also to our bylaws, so that the effect is only
> a change of name but does not change the rights or privileges of any person or
> category of people.

If this topic is of interest to you, I invite you to come discuss it
on Tuesday. I'm not a huge fan of the string “Noisebridge Council”,
and would be interested in other options. “Noisebridge High Cabal”,
perhaps?

See you Tuesday,
-Tom
--