[Noisebridge-discuss] Vinyl cutter workshop - this Thursday, 7pm

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Mon Dec 9 07:30:29 UTC 2013

Hello!

This Thursday, the 12th, at 19:00, I'll do a relatively low-key workshop
on how to use our glorious vinyl cutter. We'll learn about preparing
vector art for cutting, setting up the machine, and weeding. If you have
some vector art you'd like to try cutting, bring it (though there are no
guarantees we'll get to it).

Vinyl decals make *awesome* personalized Christmas gifts, if you need
more motivation. They're also useful for quick screenprinting runs.

Cheers,
--Casey