[Noisebridge-discuss] Monday morning sleeper

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 16:35:05 UTC 2013

I woke up and booted a sleeper from the Church classroom. It was Jon
Jacques (I believe that's his name). Older guy, white, beard, no glasses.
I'm posting his name on the list because this is the second time I've found
him sleeping at Noisebridge. He was laid out over a couple chairs, just
like he was the last time when I booted him from the Turing classroom.

I asked him if he was going to continue to sleep at Noisebridge. He was
somewhat irate, saying that he was just resting his eyes and that I was
"accusing him of the wrong thing". I asked him if he was going to continue
"resting his eyes" at Noisebridge, and he said "Yes." He did leave without
fuss though.

It's funny how multiple people are VERY insistent that they are not
sleeping but just resting their eyes or just sitting with their eyes
closed. It's funny how this only happens early in the morning, but never
during the day or evening.

-Al