[Noisebridge-discuss] Visiting from Hong Kong

Alexander List alex at foobar.hk
Tue Dec 10 21:19:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm currently visiting the US West Coast, more precisely San Francisco,
and though it's a good idea to say hello to you folks at Noisebridge.

Some context: I'm one of the founders of DimSumLabs (.hk), realraum
(.at) and have been a long time enthusiast of Wireless Community
Networks (funkfeuer.at, Freifunk, ...). I earn my bread and butter
working for Canonical.

Hope to meet some of you during the next couple of evenings!

Cheers

Alex