[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone have problems with booting out overnight sleepers in the morning?

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 00:57:26 UTC 2013

Just for the record, does anyone have problems specifically with me booting
out overnight sleepers in the morning? I've been doing this for the past
few weeks. I find people who are sleeping in the space early in the morning
(6 or 7 am) and gently wake them up and politely tell them to leave to
either finish sleeping at home or get coffee/breakfast and come back in an
hour. (BART and Muni are running at these times.)

I just want to give people a chance to make their objections known before I
speak for the entire community on this issue.

-Al