[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone have problems with booting out overnight sleepers in the morning?

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 18:42:09 UTC 2013

Ah, I see. To clarify, it's my view that sleeping at Noisebridge or using
the space as a crashpad for a few hours is a problem whether or not you're
a person who works on projects all the time and doesn't cause problems. If
you feel yourself getting tired, you should make plans for getting home
before you conk out.