[Noisebridge-discuss] Cheap HD camera

J.D. Zamfirescu zamfire at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 16:50:34 UTC 2013

You could get a model A + camera for $40 (unshipped), but still more than
$28: http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/5048

To be honest, the sensor is pretty limited. In good light, it can produce a
nice 1080p image, but if it gets dark it's pretty useless. It's also
difficult to effectively adjust exposure time, but that's probably a
software issue.