[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone have problems with booting out overnight sleepers in the morning?

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 17:58:59 UTC 2013

Just to be clear, Robert, you're against me booting out sleepers early in
the morning because they might live in Fremont and not have a car?

I'm assuming if they're visiting Noisebridge from Fremont, they came by
BART. It's pretty easy to find the BART schedule online and during non-rush
hour times the schedules are reliably accurate.

And even an occasional miss of the last train wouldn't explain why people
are sleeping at the space over and over again. It's because they made the
conscious decision that they'll just crash at Noisebridge rather than plan
to go home at night.

Do you have a response, or something you'd like to clarify about what I've
said?

-Al