[Noisebridge-discuss] coding office hours

Ruben Abergel ruben.abergel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 03:20:02 UTC 2013

Hey Guys,
I would like to create some programing office hours for people who are trying to learn. I would like to start doing this on mondays from 6 to 8 before the front end class. The session would not have a special structure, instead people will come with whatever they are working on, project or tutorial and will be able to ask question and collaborate with others.

Please let me know what next step should I take

thanks

Ruben