[Noisebridge-discuss] Free Storefront Window Space for Hacker Projects

Darren Overby darren at RockITCoLabs.com
Thu Dec 19 03:57:11 UTC 2013

If anyone has a cool hacker project they would like to promote or
display in our
new electronic parts storefront, please contact me offline.   We would like
to use this space to display some of the awesome and interesting projects
from the vibrant San Francisco hacker community.   Our goal is to make a
free public showcase of the amazing and useful innovations that hackers are
contributing to society and show hackers in a positive light.    Details
are located on the RockIT CoLabs
website<http://www.rockitcolabs.com/free-window-display-hacker-projects>.
   -  Darren Overby