[Noisebridge-discuss] Thought crimes at Noisebridge, and how can we stop them?

jim jim at systemateka.com
Thu Dec 19 20:46:57 UTC 2013

    This idea has come up in times past and
not taken hold. The objection seems to be
that a separate list ghetto-izes such
discussions away from the general community.
    It's a pain to suffer through long
discussions about which one is disinterested,
and the remedy is to inspect the Subject:
headings and ignore some.
    The benefit to keeping such discussions
on the general discuss list is that everyone
has access to the discussions, and any impetus
developed by a limited group is immediately
subject to inspection.