[Noisebridge-discuss] Thought crimes at Noisebridge, and how can we stop them?

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 01:58:26 UTC 2013

Hey Madelynn,

Here is a list of Noisebridge email lists --- maybe the "policy" list would
be close to what you would like. It was established a year or so ago and
then people lost interest in using it, I guess.

Perhaps you could use that already existing policy wonks list.  Of course,
noisebridge-discuss has the most traffic and the most subscribers.

I see Jim's point, and yet I don't think there is anything inherently wrong
with having a policy discussion list. If anything juicy or useful gets
drafted there through discussion, you could then alert the bigger list, and
link to the discussions from wiki pages.

Cheers,

Liz