[Noisebridge-discuss] Radio: FCC rejection letter

ITechGeek itg at itechgeek.com
Fri Dec 20 04:35:20 UTC 2013

I realize KCSM (San Mateo Community College) is a non-profit, but the
having a steady since music format doesn't seem to me within the whole
spirit of the LPFM concept.  KALX (UC Berkeley) is mostly a chance for
students to learn how to DJ and they provide information for individuals to
send in demos and how to schedule getting a college event on the air.

"KALX 90.7 FM broadcasts freeform radio 24 hours a day to a large portion
of the San Francisco Bay Area. You can catch all stripes of underground
music accented with news, sports and alternative informational
programming." http://kalx.berkeley.edu/philosophy
"KCSM is the only station in the Bay Area with a 24-hour jazz format."
http://kcsm.org/info/index.php

-ITG (ITechGeek)
ITG at ITechGeek.Com
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net